Monday, February 15, 2010

Love Is In The Air !

 I've always been the type to overlook this day through the years due to my lack of a Valentine.Though I may admit that it kinda sucked sometimes it never really had a big effect on me. It just becomes so annoying how girls now a days become so sad and depressed just because they don't have a person to fit that title. It gets so rediculous that they begin to hate on other peoples relationships and even cry themselves to sleep ...Come on now! I know it sounds cliche but its time for us ladies to be independent. I'm not sure if its just me but I can't seem to understand why one day can effect someone that damn much ... just how birthdays are over in a matter of hours, valentines day can be too. On a brighter note this year was my official valentines day and it was with someone I love very mucho! Ha me and the Mr. Had a chill day spending most of it in the movie theaters and having a romantic moment exchanging gifts, I couldn't ask for anyone better.

No comments :