Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Its Like Christmas In March.

Today I did my normal internet browsing and blog surfing and on my search i came across one of the most exciting things of the moment. The Spring ‘10 “Obsessed With You” Collection from Hellz. This is why they are my favorite brand because they continue to think outside the box and always deliver some new material. One thing i noticed is that theve grown as a brand and not only do they stick to their tough streetware tee shirts, they also mix it with a touch of wild patterns and details. I cant wait to go to my local good shit supplier and pick up some pieces from this collection. Im already anticipating the sad state of my wallet after this.

This black weaved jacket is by far is my favorite piece.




This crop top with the word HELLZ on it has to be my second.
<3

No comments :