Thursday, June 03, 2010

September Second Two Thousand Eight.

Photos by Miguel Diaz de Lopez
My most better days wouldnt be today, and it may not be tommorow, or even the day after that. With the help of Bri, im indulging in a crash course of Phsycology 101. Understanding the mind and the way it works is not on a simplistic level. I guess the months ahead will be the hardest due to heartbreak of my lifelonglover. Step 1? Step 2?  No i chose step 3: Depression. Hopefully Step 4 will bring nothing but strengh and understanding. A word of advice : When you love , love hard . And with that being said if "oompa" of two years someday ecounters my rants on  relationships just know that within the naked eye, i left with an i love you, a kiss, and a permanent place for you in my heart.

No comments :