Friday, August 06, 2010

In This Fight, Ill Always Win.

As you can probably tell my Sheer long sleeve blouse has become a staple item in my wardrobe and i find it very hard not to get the urge to want to wear it every day.Today i went to engage in some more than authentic Chinese food, and if you've ever been to PF Chang's you know exactly what I'm talking about. Can you say Mm to Kung Pao Chicken, Wontons, and Northern spare ribs? It was a lovely day today and i shared it with my dad and little sister who has a tendency to always amaze me with her sarcastic phrases. We purchased a bubble machine and it was all over from there. Its like it offers uncontrollable amounts of fun, well at least until you run out of bubbles.
PS. Who wants to win me tickets to Rock The Bellz 2010!?
and by the way i went back to try on the Sam Edelman Clogs just to see what they'd look like judging the fact that I've never tried on clogs before and there were so damn comfortable. Unfortunately i didn't buy them due to the excess amount of a platform and a lack of a places to where them to.

No comments :