Monday, November 15, 2010

A Women In Fur.

Knitted Pocketed Top from Papaya, Green Skirt from F21, Clutch is vintage from my mom.
Today was my day to relax with the new high demands of my life. Ugh its beginning to get harder and harder to keep up with my blog but ill always find a way.Between working, school, and drivers ed classes I'm swamped with responsibilities. Recently I've been really into "Earthy tones" and the black, green, brown, and grey variations in my fur hat in this outfit provide the perfect colors. I'm not sure what it is but the most fun I'm having these days is doing some much needed shopping. Theres a couple of items im desireing at the moment and a fur vest, briefcase inspired bag, and leather boots are are definatly on the list.

10 comments :

Kathleen said...

aw you're so pretty girl! love the faux fur, my faav trend :). now following your lovely! <3

<3, KC.

amara nichole. said...

thank you Kathleen , ive checked out your blog as well, and now im a fan :)

Serena Celestial said...

omg likr i was thinking about doing the same thing with a shirt I bought from marshals yesterday that is similar and I was going to wear my skirt with it.how minds think alike lol

Ester said...

Amazing, :) I love your blog and your style, you are fabulous, :)

I'm following, :)
xx
Ster
http://dieblogvonster.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

LOOOVE the lipstick!!! What brand/color is it?! THANK YOU!!!

michelle

amara nichole. said...

Its a Sephora rouge lipstick. It didnt have a name but the number is 9215A R17. Hope that helps :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooooooo much! I'm off to Sephora now to go look for it!
:)

michelle

MADELINE said...

This outfit is great and these photos are gorgeous!

Kimberly said...

These photos are great! Your makeup is fabulous and you look beautiful (as always). The outfit wore you =).

Tommie said...

i would love to see a tutorial on that hairstyle! too cute!!!