Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Some Things Are Just Black & White.


Terracotta Colored Blazer | Victorian style blouse from F21 | H&M Leggings |  Vintage Clutch | F21 Accessories

While i was out to grab a bite to eat today, i stumbled upon the most gorgeous white house with a beautiful landscape to match it. Perfect photo op moment ! I chose to keep my overall outfit very black & white with pops of color from my blazer, cardigan, and lipstick color. My main inspiration for my wardrobe choice was my new 
. I loved its dark and edgy feel and the layered chains with a trio of embellished crosses just made it that much more awesome. Although 2 days from now marks the official  start of Winter i felt the additions of  brown, orange ,and red tones paid respect to the departure of fall. I cant explain how joyous this time of the year is to me. There's nothing better then watching your favorite Christmas movies, the smell of real Christmas trees, indulging in all the holiday inspired beverages and appreciating the dedication to Christmas decorating that true Christmas lovers display.


& be sure to check me on Lookbook and Chictopia!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love it! You have a great figure.

Tiffany said...

I just stumbled across your blog and already I am in love. you have such great style! and I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you :)

http://www.prettytrees.com

Ariel B said...

Love the look. It is super Chic!