Monday, October 25, 2010

Cold Fall Winds & Deep Color Schemes.


V-Neck Tank from Urban Outfitters|Blazer From My Moms Closet|Skirts From F21|Drawstring Bucket Bag From Urban Outfitters|And Booties From Aldo.
Ah! I'm really starting to feel the effects of Fall. The air is colder and has that smell of "Christmas, Halloween, and all the other festive holidays at this time of the year". My double breasted coats, trench coats, and knitted cardis will definitely be in full use this season and with Halloween just around the corner I'm sort of confused what I'm gonna be for Halloween. Any suggestions? or perhaps what your gonna be for Halloween?
+ check out my super cute new bag. I absolutely love it and have been wanting a drawstring bucket bag for quite some time and now i finally got one. Due to my surplus of black bags i opted for this tan/camel one.

2 comments :

M'bem di fora said...

Very nice outfit !

Tiffany said...

loveee your blog! very cute outfits. i'm def following :)

blaqrazbari.blogspot.com