Monday, April 11, 2016

Back Like I Never Left.

Hello Loves,
Its been almost 4 years since I've posted anything on this blog. A lot has changed in my life and I decided to take a break for myself. I was 19 when i ran my blog and now ill be 23 this year. I'm sure you can imagine how different I am these days! Back then my blog was primarily outfit posts and was centered around fashion. Don't get me wrong I still love dressing up, but I want to slightly shift gears on the content that I write about. This blog will be more of a "lifestyle" blog.  Nothing is off limits. Clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, relationships, you name it, ill talk about it. It's a scary idea to try an blog again after so long but its a part of my life that I truly miss and hopefully you guys will enjoy. Ill try and post as much as I can, as I am a student, but I regularly post on instagram if i don't have time to write. Thank you guys for visiting my blog!

No comments :