Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Eternal Sunshine.

Hey Lovelies,
 so today is a makeup post. I love to keep a bronze look on my face because not only does it accentuate my skin tone but it can be as natural or dramatic as you'd like. You can either use lashes or show off your natural lashes, either way bronze is the way to go especially as summer is soon approaching. 

List of products:
Foundation - Loreal Pro Matte foundation
Concealer- L.A. Girl pro conceal in Fawn (face)
Loreal true match in W4-5 (highlight)
Eyeshadow - MAC Temped on lid
MAC Saddle on crease
MAC Brown Down on outer corner 
MAC Vanilla under brow bone 
Highlighter - MAC Soft and Gentle mineralized skin finish 
Bronzer- NYC smooth skin bronzer in Sunny
Blush - MAC blush in Peaches
Lips- NYX Natural lipliner
MAC Freckletone lipstick




1 comment :

HALE said...

That eye-shadow is gorgeous and I love that choker! I prefer bronzer over blush!
Aleeha xXx
http://www.halesaaw.com/